Dust Monitoring Unit
Best Continous Fine Dust Measuring System
The dust monitoring unit DustMonit is a complete system for continuous monitoring of particulate concentration in the air.
The DustMonit measuring system has been designed for making reliable continuous measurements without the presence of operators. This unit can be used in air pollution monitoring networks, in mobile laboratories, in places you need in a particular time a particulate concentration measurement.
The methodology used by DustMonit for detecting particles in the air and for classifying them depending on their dimensions is “Laser Scattering”. Laser scattering allows immediate and continuous measurement of fine particles present in the air both with respect to their number, their dimensions and their concentration in µg/m3
- Very reliable
- Low maintenance
- Long term calibration stability
- Insensitiveness to vibrations
- No radioactive source
- No need for shelter
- Immediate measurement of the concentration of dusts present in a specific location both urban and industria
- Valuating the environmental safety degree with respect to the particulate in a working area
- Particulate measuring equipment in air pollution monitoring networks
- Use on moving vehicles such as mobile laboratories, trains, etc